Paleo Chili Ingredients
- 2-3 lbs. grass fed ground beef
- 2 cups chopped seasoning (can find in produce section or chop own combination of onion, bell pepper and celery)
- 2-28 oz. cans crushed tomatoes (look for ones made without added sugar)
- 1-14.5 oz. can Fired Roasted diced tomatoes
- 1-14.5 oz. can chicken broth
- 2 oz. chili powder
- 1 oz. ground cumin
- 2 tbsp. paprika
- 2 tsp., separated, sea salt and ground pepper, more or less to taste
Paleo Chili Instructions
- Brown ground beef in stock pot
- Adding chopped seasoning when meat is about half pink/half brown and 1 tsp. each of salt and pepper.
- When meat is cooked (all brown) drain off excess liquid.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, then turn down to simmer.
- Flavor is best when cooked for two hours or longer, even better the next day!
Enjoy Paleo Chili meal!