Did you know how good unprocessed vegetable are? Do you hate eating them and always looking for a more delicious way to consume them? You want to choose super nutritious veggies which eating kale on a regular basis can provide many benefits including lowering cholesterol and cancer protection. Green Kale and Apple Smoothie Recipe will serve 2 people or make 3 1/2 cups if you are a super smoothie drinker you can save it all for yourself.
Ingredients for Smoothie Recipe
- One tablespoon of minced ginger gives a mild zip; you can use more if you like it stronger.
- 3 ice cubes
- 1¼ cups apple cider
- 2 packed cups torn, stemmed kale leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger, or more, to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- ½ banana, sliced and frozen
Directions on how to make this yummy smoothie
- First you want to crush the ice by putting into blender till completely crushed
- Add the cider, kale, ginger, lemon juice, and a tiny pinch of salt into blender and mix to break up the greens.
- Once completely blended add the apple and banana, and blend until the mixture is uniform and think
- At this point, taste it see if you like it you may add additional ginger, if desired