Cucumbers In Sour Cream Ingredients:
- 2 lg. cucumbers
- Boiling water to cover
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. chopped chives, (optional)
- Or 1 tsp. chopped dill, (optional)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Dash of pepper
- Lemon juice or vinegar
Cucumbers In Sour Cream Directions:
- Peel and slice cucumbers very thin.
- Cover with boiling water and let stand 20 minutes.
- Drain and plunge cucumbers into cold water. Let stand a minute
- Then drain again and set in refrigerator for half an hour.
- Mix sour cream with sugar, pepper and either of the optional ingredients.
- Salt cucumbers well and combine with sour cream mixture.
- Correct the tartness with lemon juice or vinegar. Serve cold.
Cucumbers prepared in this way become easily digestible, so people with a sensitive stomach will appreciate it.
ENJOY Cucumbers In Sour Cream Meal !