coconut protein ball Ingredients
- 2tbsp hazelnuts
- 2tbsp almonds
- 2 tblsp cashews
- 2 tblsp macadamia
- 2 tbsp shredded unsweetend coconut
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate pieces
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder (sweetened only by natural Stevia)
- 1 tsp agave (optional, only if you have a sweet tooth)
- 3 -4 tblsp coconut oil
Directions to make coconut protein ball:
These balls are relatively low in carbs and have a good amounts of healthy fats, so you don’t need to earn these with your workout. You can have them as a pre-workout snack and you can also enjoy them at anytime of the day.
Warning: coconut protein ball are very filling and also quite calorie dense so even tho they’re delicious, I don’t eat a whole plate of them. It’s a snack.
- Blend all the dry ingredients in a blender until it turns into a nut meal – no bigger pieces that requires chewing.
- Then place the nut flour into a small bowl and mix in the coconut oil and agave nectar. It should turn into a moist dough that you can form into a medium size balls one table spoon at a time.
- You can also roll the balls in additional 2 table spoons of unsweetend shredded coconut to make them look pretty and add more of the coconut flavor.