Broccoli And Corn Scallop Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp. chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. oleo
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 8 oz. pkg. shredded Jack cheese
- 12 oz. can whole kernel corn
- 1 c. cracker crumbs
- 2 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen broccoli spears, cooked and drained
- Saute onion in 1 tablespoon oleo and blend in flour.
- Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until thick.
- Add cheese, stirring until cheese is melted.
- Stir in corn and 1/2 cup crumbs.
- Arrange broccoli in 7×11 inch dish.
- Pour cheese mixture over broccoli.
- Toss remaining crumbs and oleo and sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Enjoy your Broccoli And Corn Scallop meal!