Breakfast: Egg White Turkey Scrambler
3 oz. extra lean ground turkey
1 tsp olive oil
1/4 cup diced tomatoes
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 cup chopped onions
1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
1. Add oil to a skillet over low heat. Add garlic, onions and peppers, saute for approx. 2-3 minutes.
2. Turn heat up to medium and add ground turkey. Cook until brown throughout.
3. In a bowl, add 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg. Whisk together.
4. Add egg whites to skillet and scramble all the ingredients together until eggs are fully cooked.
5. Season with salt and pepper if desired and enjoy.