- 2 large riped banana
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of Grape seed oil
- In a bowl, add banana and smash them into fine paste with the help of fork.
- Add egg, salt, all purpose flour, vanilla extract and Grape seed oil to the banana mixture..
- Mix them nicely and keep it to rest for 15 min.
- After 15 min, stir the mixture and make pancakes.
If you love all my nutrition tips and recipes and are ready to kick your fitness up a level come join me in the YSF3 Gym to workout daily. Get access to over 500 powerful and effective workouts that will have you feeling strong and energized all for one time price with access for life! Purchase your lifetime pass now!