- 350g of Mackerel pieces
- 1 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1 tbsp of black pepper powder
- ¼ tbsp of turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- ½ tbsp of honey
- In a bowl, add fish, garlic powder, pepper powder, olive oil, honey and salt.
- Mix them thoroughly and leave them to rest for 45 min.
- In a baking tray, add the marinated fish and bake at 1800C for 15-20 minutes
If you love all my nutrition tips and recipes and are ready to kick your fitness up a level come join me in the YSF3 Gym to workout daily. Get access to over 500 powerful and effective workouts that will have you feeling strong and energized all for one time price with access for life! Purchase your lifetime pass now!