Yes ladies I am sharing a chocolate recipe, I know I talk about eating healthy and exercising to reach your goals. But if your like most people even with a plan you need to incorporate a Cheat meal into your regular plan or you will find yourself slipping off the plan. But instead of calling them Cheat meals lets call them treat meals. You work hard all week eating whats right, exercising your butt off you need to treat yourself sometimes.
I want everyone to start having a healthy relationship with food, to do so you need to embrace good habits, and treat yourself for all the hard work. Today I am going to share with you one of my favorite recipes and it is gluten free and taste delicious.
No Bake Cookie Recipe
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/3 cup Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
How to Make
1. In a medium saucepan, mix together agave and cocoa powder. Heat over medium heat until combined. Stir in almond milk and coconut oil and bring to a boil. Continue stirring and boil for one minute.
2. Remove pan from heat and stir in almond butter, oats, coconut, vanilla extract, and salt.
3. Using a spoon or cookie scoop, drop cookies onto wax paper. Let the cookies set up for about 20 minutes in the refrigerator before serving. Store the cookies in an air-tight container in refrigerator for up to one week.
Credit: Two Peas in a Pod